Monthly Website Maintenance Marketing Packages Available!
Outsourcing your web site maintenance, updates and marketing can enable you to focus your company’s time and resources on revenue generating opportunities without the headache of trying to do it yourself. You also do not have the frustration of having your own employees that may or may not have website capabilities from having to learn how to do it on your dollar.
- Do you want your web site updated professionally and look always professional?
- Are you too busy to maintain your web site?
- Do you want to save time and focus on your business?
- Do you want professional marketing material and social posting?
- Do you want to rank higher on google?
A selection of maintenance and marketing options for your website, for busy business professionals and peace of mind. Let us take the hassle out of maintaining and promoting your website by doing it for you! These maintenance and marketing packages are a great option if you are not technically inclined, or if you are simply too busy to be able to do it. In addition, a discount to these packages is available with a 1 year commitment.
Our maintenance and marketing packages include the following services:
- Updating your site’s software whenever new versions are released.
- Posting new content you provide, including basic SEO for new pages.
- Optimizing and posting new images you provide.
- Searching for stock images based upon your criteria.
- Maintaining e-commerce programs (loading new products, adjusting product information, etc…).
- Adding e-mail accounts.
- Monitoring forums and comments, checking for spam.
- Proofreading provided content for typos and grammar errors.
- Posting new links and responding to webmaster e-mails.
- Emergency repairs due to hacker attacks.
- Keeping current backups.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Creating and monitoring Google AdWords campaigns (you must provide ad content and maintain payment).
- Creating and monitoring social media post and ads.
- Directory Lisitng
- Advanced SEO (search engine optimization)
Our maintenence services do not include:
- Redesign of the site, including changing any design elements.
- Logo creation.
- Creation of subdomains or new installations.
- Installing any new, third-party extensions (core extensions being enabled are acceptable).
- Changing of the template.
- Anything else not listed as included in this service.
Monthly Maintenance and Marketing Packages
If you think that you will not make many changes to your website regularly, we can provide maintenance and marketing services on an hourly basis. ($40 per hr., 1 hour Minimum charge. Billed in 15 Minute increments after the first hour.
Perfect for those who have just a small website to maintain, with no e-commerce functionality or AdWords campaigns but basic or beginner social media presence.
Cost per month (per domain): $150.00
Cost per month with 1 year commitment (per domain): $100.00 (you save $600 a year)
Good for those who have a small e-commerce site (less than 20 products), or a medium size informational website, or a small community forum.
Cost per month (per domain): $300.00
Cost per month with 1 year commitment (per domain): $250.00 (you save $600 a year)
Excellent for medium-size e-commerce sites (less than 200 products), or for medium to small sites with high traffic, including active community forum websites. Great for business that are looking to set Brand presence or reBrand business.
Cost per month (per domain): $600.00
Cost per month with 1 year commitment (per domain): $400.00 (you save $2400 a year)
Excellent for large, high traffic sites, or for large e-commerce sites (more than 200 products).
Cost per month (per domain): $1000.00
Cost per month with 1 year commitment (per domain): $800.00 (you save $2400 a year)
Any work required beyond the hours provided by the chosen package can be purchased at the rate of $40 per hour. If you chose a Package with the 1 year commitment and later decide that you need a bigger package to meet your needs, you can upgrade at anytime…
Why do I need web maintenance?
The Internet is constantly changing and in order for your website to continue to render properly in new browsers, play well with new software, and remain secure from hackers, code must be updated regularly. Did you know that a new WordPress update is being released every 50 days on average?
I think that updating and backing-up your WordPress website or blog is like eating healthy or exercising regularly. It is vital to the health of your site:
- To remove website vulnerabilities and reduce security risks.
- To insure that your website works properly on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Because Search Engines value FRESH content.
- Because broken links and pages hurt your search placement.