About the company
Neighborhood Concepts is a Huntsville-based non-profit focused on strengthening neighborhoods through the creation of affordable housing and the advancement of economic opportunities. They are active throughout the Southeast with affordable housing communities. Their revolving loan fund provides access to capital to small businesses and entrepreneurs in North Alabama supporting economic growth in underserved communities throughout the region.
- Rebrand to have a consistent look with company and sub division.
- Expand homepage content to feature more services and community involvement
- Modernize the website’s look and feel to better reflect the organization’s character
- Improve device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Increase organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
- Build a site that is easy to maintain with an intuitive backend
In order to properly support the spirit of the Neighborhood Concepts Inc, we redesigned the logo and incorporated photos of smiling faces and a lighter color palette. One important aspect of the branding was to make sure the subdivision (NARLF) was consistent with the main logo and had a sense of familiarity. Their brand’s vision for a better community influenced our own professional interpretation. Clean and concise text allowed the importance of their message to beam through with clarity.
Inspired by the tireless efforts of those at the Neighborhood Concepts, we took it upon ourselves to improve their site’s SEO and website navigation. By streamlining the existing content, we provided an optimized user experience for the businesses, staff and entrepreneurs looking for funding.
Bringing it ALL together
In order to fully capitalize on the website’s fresh new look, our developers fine-tuned the existing content, The new home page immediately differentiates them from their competitors. Visitors are now encouraged to share in the through social media and a sharable blog. Getting involved with a great organization has never been easier.