We would like to share this tribute for the Dell Latitude created back in 1994 all the way to its present day. Behind this massive accolade, we have Joey Recoskie, a 2D/3D Motion Artist & Art Director working at Tendril. Shared through his art direction and motion work, we are taken on this magnificent journey to the past by honoring the present days of Dell. As always, it’s always appreciated when designers and/or artists shared a glimpse of their creative process to arrive at the final goal. Only a few have seen the final product especially through its usability testing so it’s really on the additional positive side indeed.
Art Direction & Motion
About Joey Recoskie
Joey is 2D/3D Motion Artist & Art Director working at Tendril in Toronto, Canada. Make sure to follow his work on Behance.
- Client: Dell
- Agency:Psyop / Blacklist
- Agency Producer:Scott Thomas
- Production Company:Tendril
- Creative Director:Alex Torres
- Director: Joey Recoskie
- Executive Producer:Ashley Monaghan
- Producer:Brittany Sheahan
- Design:Joey Recokie, Samuel Bohn, Mauro Borba
- Modelling:Flavio Diniz, Tyrel Scott, Ben Pilgrim & Christian Hecht
- 3D Animation:Joey Recokie, Samuel Bohn, Mauro Borba & Jeff Briant
- Lighting and Render:Jeff Briant, Samuel Bohn, Joey Recoskie, Brad Husband